Sunday 16 November 2008

"I've got a package"

Hehe.... I finished watching Legally Blonde last night, so it should be only fitting that I should get a package of my own today. Technically it was a package for me and LQ.

I got my singlet top back and LQ received a lovely hand knitted cardigan from Grandma Jill (Mum, because you haven't answered the phone I will tell you here - I LOVE IT!!). I have some photos of LQ modelling the new addition to her wardrobe. It should look Very trendy once I team it with a nice peasant skirt (or even some nice jeans) and a white long-sleeved undershirt - what do you think?





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hel, you are adorable, and so is that little one! I appreciated your visiting my blog; I immediately wrote to my sister (who is the "amber" that shows up on the comments pages) and said, "I have a follower from AUSTRALIA!!" which, in Las Vegas, is like saying, "I have a follower from JUPITER!!" It will be so fun to get to know you through your writings!

Amelia Smith said...

That is SO cute! Can't wait to see her wear it :)

Unknown said...

Hey Hel - great cardigan and super cute kid you got there! Thanks for checking out moms without blogs and I was so relieved to hear there was someone like me halfway around the globe! THAT is what this blog world is all about I'm learning....

So yeah, it's tough to get over the one kid thing and go for number two. But your baby is still so young - you've got some time. As she gets older though the only way to keep your life sane is to have another in my humble opinion. My two girls play together ALL the time and save my life and my sanity,....

Hope to see ya around...