Monday 10 November 2008

Because I am a horrible mother

LQ is VERY good at falling over. She does it at least 20 times a day. She will be walking one minute and the next she's flat on the floor. It is never anything to worry about... but sometimes it gets frustrating to have to console her just because she can't figure out how to walk properly (poor kid, she's only 18 months).

Yesterday, however, was a little bit different. This time, for some reason, LQ was inching backwards. She stumbled and fell.... straight into her blocks container. Her little bottom fit perfectly in that nice round container. I couldn't stop laughing at her. It's a good thing the camera was sitting right next to me.



4 comments:

The Crash Test Dummy said...

ha ha ha ha ha

Okay, you will never believe what your verifier is saying right now.

I kid you NOT. It says duckifit

That is so appropriate to the occasion. And so "down under", don't you think?

Melanie said...

oh my word. That's hilarious. Seriously hilarious. And she'll laugh at it some day. . . just not today.

fifi said...

hehe This made my day. I love documenting the silly things kids do before helping them out of the situation. HAHAHA seriously almost peed my pants

Hel said...

CTD: something about ducks... maybe I should listen to the cosmos. Do I need to get a duck?

Fifi and Lainie: I can't stop myself laughing everytime I look at the photos. It's terrible.