Saturday 15 November 2008

Husband Tag

I have only seen these things go around, I have never been tagged myself. If it was an email I would just press delete. But I was tagged on someone elses blog and I just can't go around deleting other peoples posts now, can I?

Because I love my sister-in-law, I am going to have a bit of fun (fun?) and tell you all about my husband.
What is your husband's name? Dallas Stephen Petersen II (yes... he's a number two)

How long have you been married? 2 years and 8 months (almost exactly one year more than amelia!)

How long did you date? hmmm... we met online in January 2005 but didn't meet until March. We were then engaged in September 2005 and married March 2006. Soooo.... from the time we met to the time we were married, one year and 3 months.

How old is he? 29 (so close to 30!)

Who eats sweets? Hmmm... we probably eat about the same amount.

Who said I love you first? Dallas did. He sent it to me via a text message. I read it first thing in the morning.

Who is taller? Definitely Dallas. I would have a hard time finding a man shorter than me.

Who does the laundry? I do. Occasionally Dallas will do it, though.

Who pays the bills? I used to, but now Dallas pays them all. I find I am a lot more stressed if I pay the bills.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I guess it depends which way you are looking at it. I usually do I guess.

Who mows the lawn? I am the yard worker of the family. It's in our marital contract apparently. I can't remember what I get for doing it.

Who cooks dinner? Traditionally I guess I am supposed to, but Dallas ends up doing it about 50% of the time just because he enjoys it a LOT more (I guess it runs in the family, hey mills?)

Who drives? Whoever is feeling the least tired!

Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Neither of us is ever wrong.... so I am yet to figure that one out.

Who kissed who first? I think we both wanted to kiss each other so it just sort of happened. In the Seattle Space Needle. To be honest I couldn't remember it, I had to ask Dallas. What I do remember is Dallas flicking me in the leg the first time we met. Something magical about that flick.

Who asked who out first? You just don't understand, it doesn't happen like that in the world of meeting online. This is how it happens online: Dallas saw my profile and sent a silly message about my love of Commonwealth countries and other such nonsense. I was hooked and replied.... and as they say, the rest is history.

I tag anyone who wants to do this. Sorry I am so slack - I just don't have many close blogger friends that I know would want to do this. If you do it, I will link from this post. Cheers!

2 comments:

Amelia Smith said...

YEAH you did it! :) That was fun to read, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Don't judge me if that word is spelt wrong, I don't know how to spell.

Mattias, Karissa & Enzo said...

i'll do the husband tag. let me know what i have to do...
try and get to it today or tomorrow.