Friday 13 June 2008

"Saturday is a special day"

We love Saturdays. Not only does it mean one more day until we get to spend the entire day with daddy, it is also music video day. On a rare occasion when I need a bit of noise to keep me company, I'll turn on the tv on Saturday morning. The only thing that is on the box on Saturdays is music videos and cartoons. When the cartoons get too annoying, I'll switch to the music videos. Of course, because there is so much going on in the music videos, Isabel is mesmerized. She also LOVES dancing, so she keep the beat with her little body while she watches. We've been lucky enough not to be accosted by the half naked dancing ladies ones yet.


Look at the length of that hair! We could almost style that!




On another note, I think Isabel has been in the recycling again

No comments: