Monday 20 October 2008

A Whole lotta Love

Dal, Hel and Bel are holidaying at the beach. As you would expect there are public amenities near the beach and to make them feel a little more "beachy" and less "toiletly", the local council has painted a few different things on the outside walls. One thing that pertains to my story tonight is a painting of a half naked man wearing just boardshorts.

The Two Sweet Girls, LQ, Bro Bro and I all went down to the rock pools this afternoon to try and find a sea cucumber, lots of sea snails and other miscellaneous and exciting ocean items. We pass the above mentioned half naked painted man to get to the rock pools.

Since their mum left this morning, the Two Sweet Girls have mentioned numerous times that they love Bro Bro and me.

A conversation between One Sweet Girl (just turned 3) and me as we made our way to the amenities block this afternoon.

OSG: I love Bro Bro, Helen
Me: That's nice. I think she loves you too.
OSG: I love you very much Helen.
Me: And I love you too, OSG.
OSG (looking up): That man doesn't have a shirt on. He just has shorts on. I like that. Helen, I love that man.


I guess that means she would love this man, too

2 comments:

Mattias, Karissa & Enzo said...

You caught me and I am ashamed! I have been lurking on your blog, even added you to my blog site and I haven't even been polite enough to leave a comment letting you know how much I enjoy reading yoru blog! I deeply apologize and hope you can forgive me. Thanks for being kind enough to comment on my blog and thus triggering me to be "brave" enough to comment here.

Anonymous said...

That's the funniest thing I've ever heard, well today anyway