Saturday 13 September 2008

A world without Pictures

As indicated in previous posts, I have been in Hobart visiting my family recently. Like a dedicated blogger, I took my camera and USB cord to document any worthy stories. I took plenty of photos, but as it always happens, just couldn't be bothered blogging - except for LQ walking. That was worth bothering about.

I came back home on Thursday evening ready to bombard you with all my brilliant blogs.

As it happens, I managed to forget at least FIVE things. I forgot I was wearing Fiona's nice white belt when I left. I forgot to bring home my Primary clipart CD's (I was a REALLY good Primary President and worked on a few things). I forgot my Cupcakes, Cheesecakes and Cookies recipe book (I took it in the hopes of experimenting with a few recipes). I forgot my mobile phone recharger AND I forgot the camera USB cord. I'm considering one of those brain empowering games that Olivia Newton-John seems to enjoy. But I digress.

Because of my lack of sharp brain cells (am I still allowed to blame motherhood?), I am unable to show you all the wonderful things that have happened in my life since Monday. Such as, Tyler's Birthday Debacle - this story involves a buffet and an unhappy stomach; OR LQ claiming the "Man Chair"; OR A Beanbag and LQ (and the silliness that ensues). I can't show you how much my family LOVES LQ and I can't show LQ's dimpled bottom reflected in her toy.

So until we get the USB cord you will just have to IMAGINE (I believe Elmo or John Lennon can help you out if you don't know how to do that).


No comments: