Friday 26 September 2008

A Thai Picnic

Because we have been having such lovely weather recently - I think somehow we skipped right over Spring and went into Summer - Dal and I decided to get some yummy Thai takeout and have a picnic dinner in the backyard. The lawn desperately needs a mow and we were not exactly ready for photos (I think I skipped the shower part that day), but it was such a novel idea for LQ and it was nice to sit outside and just chat without the tv trying to dominate the conversation the whole time. *Thought - I MUST do something about that.... our family spends way too much of its precious time watching the box. It's just so handy to have on, though*





Using the chopsticks herself

4 comments:

fifi said...

send some of that whether down this way. We've been getting four seasons in one day. I never thought that was real until this week. Hot then breezy then psycho winds and rain ARGH

fifi said...

i totally spelt the wrong weather. eeek...it must be late weather weather weather

Hel said...

We have been getting some cooler nights, too... but it seems to have warmed up for good. I'll blow it down your way. P.S. That's what you get for moving to Tasmania

fifi said...

So i didn't realise I'd written 2 things now it'll be 3. But I just wanted to say that I'm in love with the second last photo