Friday, 19 September 2008

A Shopping Cart

Today LQ and I went to Elly-boo's place to play while her mum and dad went to a meeting. Elly-boo's mum said that Elly-boo had been excited all week for us to come and play, so excited in fact that she had trouble going to sleep today.

Elly-boo was napping when we arrived, but after LQ protested extremely loudly about a minor incident, Elly-boo woke up. She and LQ played alongside each other for a while, but it wasn't long before Elly-boo insisted we go to the park. It has been such a lovely day, I decided to acquiesce.

The tricky part was getting our pram out of the car which was parked on the side of the street. I needed at LEAST four hands to hold the girls while I pulled the pram from the boot of the car. This I don't have (yet). I am sure, one day through evolution, mothers will be blessed with retractable arms to use when needed.... I digress (again). So I improvised with a nearby shopping cart.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So ... why didn't you just take them to the park in the trolley?

Dal, Hel & Bel said...

Hehe... those wheels just don't go well on footpaths for that long! But the real reason is, my ego couldn't take me looking so much like a bogan!