Monday 6 April 2009

It's not dead

I guess I should clarify for you all - the previous post was DEFINITELY NOT an obituary for my blog.

I am addicted to blogging and have been suffering because of the lack of posting ideas. But once DeNae gave me a few ideas, I was back on the horse (so to speak). I have written my ideas down.

Be prepared for wise musings on important subjects such as my mummy tummy pooch and why it is important to change speech patterns when talking in America (thanks for that one DeNae!).

You will have to wait, though. Too many tiny Audrey schnuggles to be had - we are in Brisbane visiting Audrey C.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say, WHEW!

Enjoy that baby time. So yummy!

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

It's such a learning curve this blogging thing...I've found the way I blog morphing continually. Human beings are rarely stagnant so why one earth would our writing style be?

Have fun exploring your blogging potential - it can be a real hoot!