Friday 18 July 2008

Catching Up

It seems every month I have to do one of these posts to catch up on all our news.  As I'm sure you've gathered from my previous posts, I've been a bit sick, so I just haven't been feeling up to creating posts that didn't complain about my situation.

So here's what's been happening in the Petersen's lives:


  • When the Kuhns were here, Dan got sick on the Friday, so the girls had a girls day out to Manly Beach - Isabel ate some sand
  • on the Saturday the Kuhns left in the morning - Dan was diagnosed with tonsillitis - the Kuhns came back to give Isabel her birthday present - Isabel and Helen flew to Hobart in the evening
  • Dallas attended his brother's wedding - Isabel got a new aunty and Helen and Dallas got a new sister-in-law
  • Helen and Isabel helped Grandma and Grandpa Cluff move into their new home in Belrive
  • Helen was cold in Hobart, so didn't really do much that whole week, except got to the chocolate factory of course (there's no channel ten in Hobart, so I missed "Neighbours" and "Big Brother")
  • Helen, Dallas and Isabel all flew into Sydney on the following Saturday morning
  • Isabel got diarrhea, we went to the doctor
  • Helen got the flu, we went to the doctor
  • Dallas had to work
  • Helen cancelled a baby shower that was supposed to be at her house
  • AND THE BIG NEWS - Danielle (our boarder) arrived from Canada. (more on this story later)
  • Brodie is visiting us at the moment and Isabel LOVES going through her bag 

So there you have it - it's been an eventful couple of weeks, with the promise of more to come.  Isabel and I are feeling MUCH better although still not completely cured.  It's Dallas' birthday on Monday and Isabel and I have bought him some pretty awesome presents.  He has to work on his birthday, so he has proclaimed that all next week will be "Dallas week" - which means we have to watch a movie of his choice every night next week.

1 comment:

fifi said...

YAY for catching up! I put on a hoodie today and there was something in my sleeve and whadaya know... It's Ishy-bels little pink sock.