Sunday 20 February 2011

Pick yourself up...

LQ took a tumble down the staircase at Dal's parent's place this evening.  Thank goodness I didn't have to witness it (I'm certain I would have vomited and peed my pants all at the same time), but Dal described it as a somersault down the stairs.

The only injury was a small carpet burn on the bridge of her nose.  She wailed of course.... mostly because Dal picked her up and carried her the rest of the way down the stairs.  Apparently she wanted to go back to the top of the stairs and do it again "not falling 'dis time".

p.s.  Just wanted to make it clear that I have NO problem tipping waitresses and those people whose wages depend on tips.  What was unclear to me was, why was I tipping a girl who earns the same amount of money as one in Australia who doesn't ask me to tip her.  But I can see that (as was put in one of the comments) "when in Rome".  I'll suck it up... or find me a cheaper hairdresser.

No comments: