Saturday 20 December 2008

24

Unlike the popular (popular?) tv show, I will NOT be giving you a blow by blow account of my last 24 hours. I couldn't remember most of it, but I will tell you why the last 24 hours have been so important.

Dal and I just spent them WITHOUT LQ!!

It's the longest time I have been away from LQ. Oh sure, there was that time that Dal organised a romantic night away at the Observatory Hotel, but we left after 9pm that night and the next morning I woke up at six and continued to worry about LQ until we got home at 8am. I'll admit it was a sad existence.

BUT this weekend was pure bliss. 24 FULL hours without LQ. She stayed with Granny Jules while Dal and I watched tv, ate in peace, slept in until 9.30 and continued to watch tv. All with Doo and Mimi.

I love my LQ, but I also LOVED my 24 hours of independence. AND as an added bonus the cuddles that LQ gave me when she saw me again were phenomenal.

(I will admit I still had to call a couple of times to check up on them!).

No comments: