Monday 15 November 2010

Is it my turn yet?

I want to have a baby.

Just putting it out there. Hellooo Universe - it's my turn again.

I looked after a 12 month old and a 2.5 year old today while their mother went to school. I was able to get some good baby cuddles in during the 5 hours they were at my house. It seems that I am surrounded by babies here. Perhaps that is because I am. Sometimes it hurts my heart. But mostly I try not to think about it.

As I discussed my feelings today, I realised that the next step is to see a doctor. But I can't bring myself to take that step. It is an enormous step to take. A step that will take me down a path that I am not sure I am emotionally ready for. So I sit and wait in having-a-baby limbo land. Waiting for my miracle. Waiting for another perfect one of these:

n565481175_218355_6684

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
*comments off*