Tuesday 4 January 2011

Christmas Happened (Again)


The Christmas Tree (my first live one)

Christmas Tree


the cookie decorating (and making) with Aunt Becca

Cookies

DSC_0024


The many phone calls between cousins

DSC_0039


The "Man Room" Renovation (more on that later)

DSC_0040


The entertainment while the Man Room was being renovated

DSC_0046


The Christmas Eve Nativity

DSC_0069


The Christmas Eve "Talent" (Australian Jingle Bells)

DSC_0076


The Christmas Eve sugar overload

DSC_0097

Christmas Morning

DSC_0110


The Dinosaur themed Christmas presents

CopyofIsabel


The Gift Opening

DSC_0132


The "Alice Dress" that I made

DSC_0143

DSC_0145


The Motherload

DSC_0144

2 comments:

Amelia Smith said...

I'm so happy you do a better job at documenting my child's life :) The gloves with "The Alice Dress" kills me along with her hair matted down with half a bottle of hairspray in the band-aid picture.

I love your posts.

Nikki said...

LOVE the Alice Dress Hel!! You are too clever. xx
The 'real' Christmas tree is amazing. It reminded me of the one's we used to chop down with mum and dad. Nothing nicer than that pine smell drifting through the house.
Isabel looked liked she scored very well this year. Give her a big hug from all of us.
And post more pics of your "man room" renovations!!
Miss you heaps. xox